Help On A Shoestring Monthly
- 1-hour of Consulting or Implementation each month – Great for accountability & check-ins
- 5-hours of Consulting & Implementation each month – For help with routine projects or ongoing planning
- 10-hours of Consulting & Implementation each month – When you need a couple of calls or tasks each week to keep things going in the right direction.
- 20-hours of Consulting & Implementation each month – when you need tasks or check-ins every day.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a team who could help you implement your marketing vision that didn’t cost a fortune? A team who can take care of the little details that are often overlooked, but vitally important to your business? A team who eats, breathes, and dreams about Infusionsoft?
What if that team also understood leading marketing principles and could translate your vision using those principles?
What if that team were also fast, friendly, and responsive?
That day has come.
Introducing Keap Help on a Shoestring Monthly Program* brought to you by 123 Automate. This program is designed for the busy entrepreneur who has a vision, but no time to implement it.
- Need a series of email broadcasts sent out prior to your live event? We can do that.
- Need a tax report pulled for a specific product line every month? We can do that.
- What about a new referral partner program set up? We can do that, too.
- How about getting your dashboard set up so you can know where you stand every day? Yes, we can do that, too.
Our goal is to get you up and running quickly & efficiently and then KEAP you running efficiently month after month.
What types of things can be done with this program?
- Campaign setup / optimization
- Consulting & strategy
- Monthly List hygiene
- Contact imports and segmentation
- Email broadcasts
- Product creation
- Order form setup
- Referral Partner setup
- Integrating Keap with other platforms via Zapier, PlusThis, FixYourFunnel, or MyFusionHelper
- Other tasks, as requested
*30-day cancellation notice required. All time must be consumed by the end of the notice period.